Saturday, March 12, 2011

This Week

This week's stats:
Total miles run: 19
No Spinning, No Yoga, No Weights... it's been a rough week.

New songs added to my running playlist:
Teeth (Lady Gaga)

My 8 mile run today (1:22) on a treadmill was preceded by an 8 hour work day that required me to get up at 5 am. Not a fan. There were really only 2 things that motivated me to do it.


#1. My new sneakers.

Honestly though, the first run I did in those puppies definitely shouldn't have been my 8 miler. I was well aware of that before the run & even more at the completion. I was just so excited about them. My feet definitely weren't ready for a change of that magnitude. Oh, well, I'll live.


#2. Jellybeans.


I kinda made a deal with myself that these would be me reward... and they were! Yum!

And now my day is complete.
Five AM wake up call + Eight hours of work + Eight miles of running + One hour of daylight savings time + another Five AM wake up call tomorrow = an Eight PM Saturday night bedtime.

No comments: