Sunday, March 13, 2011

Random Celebrity Thought of the Day...

Bradley Cooper = HOT.


I've been a fan since his Alias days (one of my all time favorite shows)

Honestly, I was more of a Michael Vartan fan,

but then he became kind of a loser & Bradley Cooper emerged from his dorky cocoon.

Ok, back to the point I'm trying to make...

Bradley Cooper is hot, so....


Why is he dating Renee Zellwegger?

Seriously, why?


Maybe she has a sparkling personality that I'm just not privy to. Who knows?!

I would like to continue this celebrity post about a certain former boy band member turned "Sexy Back" singer who recently broke up with his girlfriend named Jessica Biel.... but due to my pre-nup I'm no longer allowed to utter his name....

So, I'll just post a hot pic of him.

.... I'm gonna be sleeping on the couch tonight for that one.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Bradley Cooper is gay. He was dating Victor Garber when he was on Alias.

Leigh Ann said...

Totally agree about Bradley Cooper. He was a major douche in He's Just Not That Into You and I still loved him. And the Hangover! ooh!