Friday, June 17, 2011

Where's Muffin?

"Where's Muffin?" is a game our cat likes to play from time to time. My feelings on this game is that it's her quest to find a way out of the house from her annoying little sister, Hallie.... and then she gets tired & falls asleep. Regardless, Muffin is notorious for always finding a new place to curl up and go to sleep with no one the wiser. Whether it's a box in our porch area, on top of the heating vent in the basement, or her favorite- in the entertainment center on top of the dvr, nothing surprises me anymore. This morning Muffin was m.i.a. She's been sleeping on the bed in the guest bedroom recently, but there was no sign of her.... or was there?


Where's Muffin?



Looks like something white on top of the dresser



Definitely Muffin



Looks kinda comfy



She didn't even move as I did her photo shoot


Now, you may be asking 2 questions, and here are your answers:

#1. Yes, my curtain was pulled up on to the dresser by me. I was letting some sunshine in the room & since we're lazy & never bought curtain tie backs for the guest room, this is how I get around it... I know, classy.

#2. Yes, I just wrote an entire post about my cat sleeping on a dresser... but you just read it, so you should feel like the stupid one!

No comments: