Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm back!

We returned from our wonderful trip to New Zealand & Fiji yesterday morning. We slept a bunch, picked up the cats from my parents, picked up our plants from Peter's parents, caught up on some facebook, and now we're ready to get our lives back in order!

A two and half week vacation is kinda hard to quickly sum up, so I decided to do a post for each day of our trip. I kept a vacation journal while we were away so that I could remember as much as possible. Obviously people will not care about every single detail, but I'll try to post some good stuff... we'll see how it goes.

I decided the easiest way to organize this would be to back date my posts so that they appear on the day we were traveling. This is going to be a lengthy process, so bear with me. I've just started with the first few days. Yes, you will have to go backwards in my blog, but suck it up & just deal with it!

No comments: