Sunday, February 27, 2011

This Week in Review

Because we went away for the weekend I needed to tweak this past week's workout schedule. I ran Monday & Tuesday, and did Yoga on Wednesday. I was supposed to run again Thursday & then do my long run on Friday, but my body wasn't too excited about that idea. My legs were pretty beat from strength training and my right calf & hamstring were bothering me for most of the week. In light of all of these factors I decided to walk my 3 miles on Thursday so that my long run of 6 miles on Friday would be a good one.... and I'm so glad I did. I felt great running the 6! It took me 64 minutes, which is not my best, but I am improving.

Still no outside runs due to my schedule & the weather, but I'm hoping this week will change that.... well, actually, I KNOW this week will, since I have a race I'm doing in Buffalo. Saturday is the 5 mile Shamrock Run that I somehow agreed to..... hopefully I'll get outside before then, but only time will tell.

This weeks stats:
Total miles: 17 (14 run, 3 walked)
Spinning: 0 classes
Yoga: 1 class
Weight training: 2x

New songs added to my running playlist:
None. I'm open to suggestions.

No comments: