Thursday, February 10, 2011

On the Run.... again

So, last week I found myself bored. Since I really couldn't go anywhere there wasn't much I could find to occupy my time.... I won't tell you exactly where I was during this boredom, but it's very likely I was being paid to do not much of anything...... anyway.....

I found myself surfing the internet & came across some fun to read blogs. It once again inspired me to come back to my blog that I keep leaving behind. So, here I am.

Most of the blogs I read were about fitness, running, food, and motherhood. I can really only relate to the first three, but find the fourth to be educational at times. Since I'm prepping for my second half marathon I got to thinking that maybe I could blog about it to keep motivated. Not that I could ever strictly blog only about one thing, but it seemed like a good jumping off point to get back to writing. So, in keeping with my new favorite blog topic, I have added a mile counter via dailymile.com. I always keep track of my runs/workouts on a special calendar, but I thought this could hold me more accountable... maybe... or maybe I just thought it'd be kinda cool. The number will be the total miles I've run this year so far

No comments: