Tuesday, October 20, 2009

September 2009 (Part 2) - Wedding Reception


Our wedding party (aka reception) was held at the Pearl Street Grill & Brewery in Buffalo, NY on Saturday, September 5th, 2009. Oh, what fun!

I was less than impressed with our photographer & have yet to receive my disk of pictures from her (she's got swine flu or something), so I've stolen these pics from various people...


In our formal gear


Me & Peter with Gramps


Mmmmm, cupcakes


The three of us have been posing like this for the past 30 years!



The Slowik cousins (for those who are counting, there are 9 missing)



Rogers cousins (for those of you counting there are 7 missing)


Me, Billie Jo & Donielle



Me & my pharmacy girls


Canisius crew representing!


My parents


Me & my dad


How cute we are





No comments: