Tuesday, October 13, 2009

July 2009

We spent July 3rd at a friend's house for a picnic & Conesus Lake's ring of fire, but somehow I have no pics to prove it.

July 4th was spent at a friend's place & we made our way down to the bridge where fireworks were taking place as the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra played. Super sweet!

Crappy fireworks picture


We then headed back to our friend's apartment for some more partyin'.....

Me & Penny


As usual, I fell asleep (with cutie pie Penny keeping my feet warm). I woke up to find my lip was swollen from something biting me & then my bad luck continued. I won't try to explain what happened next, but my face had an unfortunate encounter with a bathroom floor. I assure you these events had nothing to do with intoxication!

My ridiculously swollen lip


We attended the Ten Ugly Men Festival sometime at the end of July. Peter & I participated in the bocce tournament & took last place. There was also the wonderful inflatable obstacle course to cause serious brush burns, as well as a super slip & slide.









July was also the month we had our engagement pictures taken!




Oh, and my bridal shower was in July too!

Me & my mom & her sisters


Me, my cousin Billie Jo & her daughters


Me & some friends


Showin' off the quilt my mom made for me


Me & my mom & dad

1 comment:

Peter said...

Really, you had to pick the worst of the engagement pictures?