Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Around the South Wedge

Peter & I have been exploring our new neighborhood & we've been encouraging others to do the same. Since we couldn't participate in Around the World this year we decided to host the first annual Around the South Wedge party! (We live in the area of Rochester know as The South Wedge. Feel free to click on the link to learn more about it!) So, what better way to show off our neighborhood then to do a little pub crawl! We started off at our house with desserts & continued on to Tap & Mallet, The Keg, Lux, and finally Caverly's. Fun was had by all! Luckily I captured some moments of the night on my Blackberry!

Not a cute pic of us, but see how we match?!


Cheeseburger shots: Let's just say the best part of these shots is the tequila- that's how gross they are. I stayed away!

Shot #1: Tequila. Shot #2: Bloody Mary Mix. Shot #3: Pickle Juice. Ewwww!


You can write on the wall in the bathroom, so I did.


Me & my cousin at the end of a long night

No comments: