Monday, October 12, 2009

June 2009

In June I turned 30. Oh, joy! My birthday was on Monday, but we decided to start the celebration early on that Friday at East End Fest.

Me & Peter


Nicole, Laurie, me & Ab


Later in the month we headed out to Portland, Oregon to visit Peter's brother, sister-in-law & new baby Madeleine. Oh, and we also did a little race known as the Mt. Hood Scramble.



Peter embracing his paternal side with his new niece inside




I had to explain to Peter that covering up the baby does not make her go away!



Cutie pie Madeleine



Trucking through FREEZING cold water at the race



Just happy to have survived the experience


And how could I forget the Def Leppard & Poison concert?!

Me & Ab


Also, KJ had a party at some point in June...



Sonya, Kenny & Peter getting down at the party

No comments: