Thursday, November 8, 2007

No, I don't hate dogs, but I do hate you

Well, I've been in Rochester for a week now and have learned so much about myself that I decided to start up my old blog again. My myspace blog annoys me, is kinda crappy, and I can't figure out how to put pictures on it, so I decided to abandon ship and come back to blogger.com.

Anyway, Muffin, Hallie & I are settling nicely into our new home. It's more room than I originally thought it would be which was a pleasant surprise. The girls absolutely love running like crazy on the carpeted floor, and have lots of fun playing on the stairs.

Enough about my cats though, 'cause I'm well aware that everyone doesn't love them as much as I do. Which reminds me of something (one more cat story). The Time Warner guy (Who was incredibly hot! I expected some old, fat man.) had to come over yesterday to fix my ghetto cable. So, he comes in and Muffin gives him the death stare and then Hallie runs away. He then says to me, "What? You don't like dogs?" Huh? What would possess someone to say that upon meeting me? Why do you have to make it seem like dogs are better than cats? As if a person would have to absolutely hate dogs to even consider not having one, and that said person would be making a horrible decision by doing that!

I proceeded to explain to him that up until 2 years ago I did not like any animal at all, but he didn't really seem interested. He had already classified me as a loser cat lady who hates dogs. Whatever! I proceeded to classify him as a loser cable guy who thinks he's hotter than he is AND has no manners whatsoever. Actually, I take that back, he covered up his shoes before walking on my carpet which was nice of him. Maybe he has SOME manners, although I'm sure it's in his policy and procedures manual to do that.

Ya know what? This is a pretty lengthy blog without my going into my realizations about myself, so I'll save those for next time. I'll close this blog with a photo of my adorable little girls in one of their favorite places in our new home.

No comments: