Monday, April 23, 2012

Tapering... and maybe some cat photos...

I love tapering!  7 miles for my long run this week- EASY!  3 mile easy run today- DONE (with an actual smile on my face).  So glad that tapering time is finally here, 'cause I was really starting to get burnt out.  Tapering rock!!  Less than 7 days 'til the half!

This weekend was quite a lazy one.  Not just for me, but for some kitties, as well...

I swear they don't like eachother


In case you don't know, that is my side of the bed... I had to start my Sunday early since I had no room to sleep!



Today we woke up to a winter wonderland... more like slush wonderland, actually.  I know one kitty that was not a fan...

"Uh, WTF is this?!"


Today was also my day off for the week (yes, I was blessed with a 3 day weekend), so I did a ton of errands, including picking up a very important item...

The bib makes it so real!

No comments: