Friday, April 27, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket



1. I'm lovin' this lululemon tech top!  It's absolutely perfect for the current running weather here in WNY... also, it has thumb holes & those might be the best invention of the century.... about half of the shirts/sweatshirts/running tops I own have them!




2. I love my TOMS!  I own 2 pairs of the classics, but after seeing someone where these wedges & fell in love all over again!  I think I'm gonna buy them for my birthday as a present to myself!


3. I found this on Pinterest & I really want to do it next month!



4. I'm kinda obsessed right now with finding a half marathon I can travel to later this year.  I just found out that I didn't get into the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Fran (boo!), so now I have my sights set on Las Vegas in December!


5.  Finally, I might get to go back to Spain in a few months!




3 comments:

suzyhomemaker said...

I love that shirt and those shoes. I don't run much anymore, but if I did I would definitely want that shirt. And those wedges are adorable. I think I need to jump on the Toms bandwagon!

Bringing the Beauty to You! said...

I love the wedge TOMS, I think that may be a spring purchase.

Kate @ Classy Living said...

I've been looking all over for the "photo a day" May challenge. Glad that you found it! :)