Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm Going Back to NYC!

Working a Friday night 'til 11 pm....not a fun time! Tomorrow's my high school pseudo-reunion. That's what I really want to write about, but I'll wait until after it's over. I have a lot of reservations about going to this thing... but I'm going. Hopefully all of my apprehensions will be unfounded (That sounded like a really intelligent sentence....). So, I've decided to stop thinking bad thoughts and blog about something else...NYC.

Last weekend I went to NYC and had so much fun... until I got sick (which is something that always seems to happen when I go out of town). I think I could live in NYC if it wasn't so damn cold! I mean, sure Buffalo and Rochester are cold, but I don't have to walk blocks and blocks to get somewhere! I do like city life though. It seems like there's always something to do. Fun!

My weekend in short: I got to see Krisha and go out on the town in Manhattan. I did some sightseeing and saw wonderful views of the city. I got to hang out in a sort of VIP lounge for the wedding party thing we went to.



I had fun in the city. Unfortunately, I was unable to do everything I set out to do. When you're visiting NYC with three guys, a girl's priorities are not #1. While I got to walk down 5th Avenue, I was unable to do ANY shopping whatsoever! WTF!? I had to walk right past Sephora! Oh, the humanity! I didn't even get to go to the MAC store (which is my idea of heaven). I had to walk past the two story JCrew that housed the bathing suit I've been wanting to purchase for Key West! Not fair at all! I did not buy a single thing! Craziness! Thus, I must begin planning my return to NYC. Who wants to come along? You're only allowed if you will accompany me to 5th Avenue, let me shop and not complain once! Oh, and you also have to head over to Time Square with me to find Krisha's billboard. That was the other thing on my to-do list. I was supposed to get my picture taken with Krisha's billboard. Sadly, I did not. Hopefully I'll get back there before it disappears! Love u Krish!

No comments: