Friday, February 17, 2012

High Five for Friday

Things I'm LOVING right now:

1. My Keurig is just about the best thing ever! It was a Christmas gift from my mom & dad and I'm seriously addicted to it!

Keurig® Platinum Brewing System


2. Urban Decay's Naked & Naked 2 palettes! My friend, Abbey, introduced me to these during our getaway to Chicago last month & I'm totally enamoured by them!

3. My half marathon training program was a great decision on my part. It's pushing me more that I ever would on my own.


4. I just started reading my first book on my kindle touch & I'm loving it!


5. The book I'm reading on my kindle touch is The Hunger Games & I'm having trouble putting it down!
The Hunger Games

6 comments:

Monica @ CreativeGator said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to try out those Naked palettes. I usually find that most eyeshadows "disappear" on me almost immediately. How do these hold up? Are the colors nicely pigmented?

I love to read books through the Kindle App on my iPhone. Such a tiny little screen though. Hope you have a great weekend!

Michelle said...

So jealous of your Keurig!! I go to my parent's house just so I can use theirs :)

I couldn't live without my kindle, I swear. It's the best thing ever! Enjoy it!

Cheers!
Michelle

Mireya said...

My friend was just telling me about those palettes, I want to say she found them for a steal on hautelook.com.

Fleet feet - just discovered this store within the last year, so amazing!

Hunger games are so good, can't wait for the movie to come out in March!!

Happy Friday!

Trish said...

I just started reading The Hunger Games as well. SO GOOD!

Visiting from High Five Friday ;)

Trish
thetattooedfamily.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

good list! i really need to start running again...

happy weekend!

Leah D said...

Hunger Games is the best!