Sunday, August 7, 2011

Visiting Some Cuties in B-lo

After working 75 hours in 8 days I finally had a day off on Thursday, and was excited to head out to Buffalo to see some of my favorite people & meet a couple new faves!

First stop was to meet my friend Jenny's new baby girl, Claire Ann! She was actually born the day after Juliet. She weighed in at a whopping 5 lbs 15 oz when she was born & was still quite the little peanut when I finally met her at 13 days old...


Me & Claire Ann



I could just stare at that little face all day!



I'm kind of obsessed with teeny tiny baby feet!


After leaving Jenny's I headed over to my brother's to meet another little girl- Baby Ellie! Ellie is another little peanut, weighing in at barely 2 lbs!


Can I take her home with me?!



What do you mean, "No?"



Proud dad & his baby girl



"Put me down! I want to play!"






Bye Ellie! I'll be back soon!

No comments: