Monday, July 11, 2011

Orchid

Right after my birthday last month I started to notice my orchid plant looked like it was planning to have a good summer. My mother gave it to us as a housewarming gift one & a half years ago. Peter thought it'd be dead by winter. Apparently I have a green thumb 'cause it's bloomed multiple times & continues to thrive on our dining room table. I decided to start taking regular pictures of it to show it's growth. It's come quite far in the last 30 days!

(Disclaimer: As you look at the pictures keep in mind that I (obviously) haven't mastered the art of photography. I'm finding it impossible to focus the pictures as I would like!)


June 12th, 2011







June 21st, 2011


Even a new leaf is growing!






June 28th, 2011







June 30th, 2011






July 4th, 2011





July 7th, 2011

Full bloom!






No comments: